4. Two-Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extensions
This is another effective exercise, executed with both the arms and can be done either seated or standing. We recommend doing it in a seated position for better focus and control.
Two-Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extensions How-To:
- Sit on a bench with back rest and grab a heavier dumbbell.
- Now raise the dumbbell with both your hands in such a way that your palms are facing toward the ceiling and the thumbs wrapped around the dumbbell rod.
- Now, lower the dumbbell behind your head until you feel a great contraction.
- Hold it for a second or two and then retract to your starting position.
Do three sets of 8-12 reps each.
5. French Press
You’ll need an ez-curl bar or just a straight bar for this exercise. Load it with plates and sit on a bench with a back support. .
French Press How-To:
- Once the ez-curl bar is loaded with plates, raise it over your head.
- Now, lower the bar behind your head and extend it back up.
- You won’t be holding the contraction too long as to maintain a proper working angle.
Do three sets of 8-12 reps.