People often ask, “How do I strengthen my core?” What I notice is they often confuse it with abs as both of these two things are entirely different. Your core consists of glutes, lower back, and hips while the abs are just your abominals.
When you train your core, it’ll give stronger abs and also improve your posture, alleviate the back pain and help lower the risk of injuries along with improving your overall athletic performance.
That being said; we’ve split this 6-minute training module in 3-days that you’ll rinse and repeat again and again. The best thing is, it only takes six minutes and no more. So, even if you are on a very tight schedule, you can still spare some time and stay fit and healthy.
The 6-Minute Exercise To Trim Belly Fat
It’s basically a core training but will help to torch the belly fat very fast. As you’ll be going full hard core, there will be no break during these six minutes. The goal here is to increase the heart rate, engage maximum amount of muscles and collectively burn more calories.
Even though it’s the beginner level training but still it’ll make you sweat like hell. We’ll be doing three simple yet effective exercises with no break in between.
- You’ll start in a push up position. Make sure that you squeeze your glutes so that your body doesn’t rumble during the exercise.
- Keep the hands slightly wider than shoulder’s width.
- Now rotate towards your left at the ankles and extend the right arm straight up towards the ceiling.
- Rotate again and return to your starting position.
- Switch sides and repeat the same.
- Do this 10 times for each side.
2. Windshield Wipers
- Lie flat on the floor with your arms by your side.
- Now bend your knees and lift them off the floor so that your thighs are at 90-degree angle with the floor.
- While keeping your arms firmly on the ground, rotate towards your left as much as you can without lifting your arms and then gradually return to your starting position.
- This time, rotate towards your right.
- Repeat the process 10 times for each side.
3. Army Crawls
- Get down in a plank position and brace your core.
- While maintain this position, walk on your balls and forearms six times forward and six times backwards.
- Repeat the process until 36 army crawls are done.