Cookies and data capture policy
This page informs you (the reader) about our policies in regard to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use SpotMeGirl.com. It will detail the choices you have when using our website.
We use your data to improve the service we provide to you.
By continuing to use the website, you agree to SpotMeGirl.com’s collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
SpotMeGirl (“us”,”we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.spotmegirl.com website (the “service”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of data and information to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While you use our service, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable data. This will be used to contact you or identify you. This may include:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage data
We may collect data regarding information about how the service is accessed and used. This is called usage data.
Examples of usage data can include:
- Your computers Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Your browser type or browser version
- The pages you visit on the service
- The time and date of your visit
- Time spent using the service
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files that hold a small amount of data, which can include an anonymous unique identifier. These files are sent to your browser, from the service and are then stored on your device.
Types of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. These are used to help operate our service
- Preference Cookies. These remember your preferences and settings to improve our service
- Security Cookies. These are used for security purposes
We use other tracking technologies including beacons, tags and scripts to track and collect data. We then use this information to analyze and improve our service.
You can alter the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access some elements of our service.
Use of Data
SpotMeGirl.com collects data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To inform you of changes to the service
- To allow you to take part in the interactive features of the service if you choose to do so
- To provide support and customer care
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To analyze information to improve the service
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues with the service
Transfer of Data
The information collected, including personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province or country. It may be transferred to and held in a location outside of your governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those within your own jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the UK and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer all data to the United Kingdom and process it under UK and EU laws.
By submitting your personal information and data you are consenting to this practice.
SpotMeGirl.com will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance to this policy. Your personal data will not be transferred to an organization or country unless there are adequate controls in place to ensure the security of your data and personal information.
Disclosure of Data
SpotMeGirl.com may disclose your personal data in the good faith that such action is necessary in order to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect or defend the legal rights or property of SpotMeGirl.com
- Prevent or investigate any possible wrong doing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of other users of our service and the general public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We take the security of your data seriously and it’s important to us. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage is entirely secure. While we do our utmost to ensure the protection of your personal data, we cannot guarantee it is 100% secure.
Third-party ad servers
Third-party as servers or ad networks use tracking and cookie technologies to effectively manage any advertisements or links that may appear on SpotMeGirl.com.
These technologies mean they automatically receive your IP address when tracking technologies are used. The technologies they use may include:
- Web Beacons
These are used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and/or to personalize the advertising content you see on SpotMeGirl.com.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so by altering your browser options.