If you want the perfect set of legs in a week or less, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here at SpotMeGirl, we know how difficult it can be when your legs might not be in the best shape. But fear not because we’ve got the best method you can use to get your wheels perfectly in motion!
Follow through our 7-day perfect leg building guide and we’re positive you’ll see a huge difference after the 7th day.
How To Get Perfect Legs In Just 7 Days?
Let’s first start off by saying that everyone is different when it comes to our level of training and our lifestyles. So it’s best to take things in the best way possible that makes sense to you.
After following our 7 day perfect leg day exercise, you’ll see a big difference but results will vary from person to person.
Warm ups are very important as they prevent injury and also help you perform better in your workout.
You wouldn’t go into a full sprint straight out of bed on a cold winters morning, would you? No, so why perform any other workout without first getting your body up to the right temperature.
Dynamic stretching, walking, light jogging, or cycling are ideal for warm-ups. Perform your chosen exercise for at least 5 minutes until you feel your body has come up to temperature.
You’ll also feel a lot of benefits from warming up, such as reduced inflammation, more flexibility, and the ability to train more often to name a few.
7 Day Perfect Leg Training Plan
Starting off in the beginning, you’ll be using more volume with heavy compound lifting, and then into lighter isolation movements. Then, tapering off the volume as we develop into the week with cardio based workouts to help show-off your hard earned leg muscles.
As we’ve only got one week, we’ll have to work hard for 7 days straight – stick with it and you’ll see results to be proud of.
Heavy Compound Movements
The high volume section, in the beginning, is to help activate your muscles, create growth, strength, and size – putting shape in all the right areas.
Then, later in the week, you’ll see the volume decrease where we’ll focus more on isolating the muscles that will give you those perfect shaped legs.
Cardio & Stretching
Finally, on the last day, you’ll work on dynamic movements and cardio to help stretch the muscles and release any inflammation that might be left form the weeks training.
TOP TIP: Try taking a salt bath on the 7th day to reduce water weight and inflammation in your legs, this will help to show off your hard work.
Workout Plan For Perfect Legs
Day 1 – 5 x 5 for each exercise
- Squat – No workout for building awesome looking legs is complete without the squat. It will build muscle in your entire lower body and core when done correctly.
- Cable Kickbacks – This movement focuses on your gluts – helping you to build a solid round booty.
- Deadlift – Improve grip strength, strengthen your core and build thick hamstrings are all benefits from the deadlift.
Day 2 – 3 x 15 for each exercise
- Bodyweight Reverse Lunges – Reverse lunges are a great exercise for building hamstrings, while also improving balance and coordination.
- Bodyweight Calf Raises – One body part people often forget about is the calves. Build your calves in the right way and you’ll ass perfect symmetry to your legs.
Day 3 – 3 x 15 for each exercise
- Jumping Burpees – Burpees are known to get your heart rate up and help with fat burning. But they’re also good for lower body development and overall conditioning.
- Bodyweight Squat – To keep your legs supple and to prevent form stiffness, we’ve added in bodyweight squats to help loosen any tension that might be left from the heavier workout in day 1 and 2.
You’re over half way there, girl! Keep up the good work.
Day 4 – 3 x 10 for each exercise
- Kettlebell Deadlift – Back into some weighted movements in day 4. The kettlebell deadlift will help to activate your glutes and hamstrings. Take a lighter weight than in day 1 – the name of the game her is to keep your muscles activating throughout the week without overloading to the point of fatigue.
- Kettlebell swings – Good for core strength, fat loss, and also the hamstrings – kettlebell swings will give your whole body a workout helping you feel more energized.
Day 5 – Light Cardio
On day 5 you’ll want to get the blood flowing and loosen up those legs which should be sore at this point in the week.
You can do any activity you like, from rowing – cycling – walking – jogging for 15 – 20 minutes of light activity to promote recovery and help blood flow.
Day 6 – Leg Focused Cardio
On day 6 you’ll now be focusing on cardio again, but this time on leg based training such as the stair master or hill walks for 15 – 20 minutes.
This will also help to create blood flow in your legs and strengthen those legs muscles.
Day 7 Stretching Recovery Day
Dynamic Stretching, light walking, swimming or any light activity to loosen off any tension in your muscles is on the agenda today.
This is your last and final day, so take it easy, stretch off, get a massage and relax those muscles because you’ve put in the hard work.
By now you should be seeing some amazing results. If not, don’t worry, we’re all different and as the saying goes “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. Keep going and you’ll eventually have those perfect legs that you’ve always wanted.
Best Diet For Perfect Legs in a Week
The best diet for this plan is one that will keep you energized, promote recovery and help you to rebuild your torn muscles throughout the whole week and beyond.
Stick to foods that you like which fall into the category of healthy whole foods such as lean meats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, and seeds.
Best Foods For Muscle Building and Recovery:
- Lean Proteins – Chicken – Tofu – Eggs – Steak
- Whole Grains – Oats – Whole Wheat Pasta – Whole Grain Rice
- Fruits – Bananas – Apples – Berries etc..
- Vegetables – Broccoli – Carrots – Potatoes etc..
- Fats – Brazil Nuts – Olive Oil – Avocado etc..
To Sum it Up!
While it might not be possible to look like a bikini competitor on stage flashing your toned and strong legs – you can certainly make a big difference with our ‘ 7-day perfect leg workout’.
Do these quick and effective workouts throughout the week and we’re positive you’ll see great results.
Let us know how you get on with this workouts, was it difficult or easy? We’d love to hear what you have to say. Drop your comments in the section below!